Saturday, June 9, 2007

Grandad's Memorial


Naked playing by the pool.


Annella and her cousin Kambria. She is 13 months and almost walking now,
she can take up to 11 steps all by herself!!


Annella sleeping


Swimming at my parents house with Dad.


Me and Annella laying out poolside.

Aunt Rachel and cousin Dustin.





This is a picture of my grandad (Spike) and grandma with Annella last August, just after my grandad had surgery to remove the tumor. Soon after this picture was taken, the tumor came back. We celebrated his life on Friday June 8th. it was a wonderful memorial ceramony and a great day with my family to remember him.

We had a great time swimming and hanging out at my parents house afterwards, recounting our best memories of Spike.

1 comment:

Nate, Allison,Ava and Hudson said...

the pictures are so cute! your doing a great job at this blog business!!