Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sooo big!


Leah is 4 months old now and is sitting up by herself, fascinated by her feet, talking all the time and always looking for something to do. She is 17 1/2 lbs and 25 inches. Basically off the charts. Stayed tuned because she will probably be crawling very soon. She is full of smiles and for the most part, content. It just baffles me how different my own two children can be. Annella is a great big sister and gets a kick out of making Leah belly laugh and always reminds her she is "Sooo big!"




1 comment:

tamara s. said...

Becc! The girls are both sooo big and sooo beautiful! It makes me so sad that I can't just zip over there to hang out with you guys whenever I want to. Kevin and I definitely have our hearts and minds in CA and we are working on getting back there eventually...
In the meantime, we'll be home for Christmas and I hope we meet up with the lovely McCurnin family. Love you all!