Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Due February 17th

I had my first doctor visit on Monday. The official due date for the baby is February 17th, 2008. So that means I am 8 1/2 weeks along so far. I have been having some trouble with morning sickness and ended up spending the day in the hospital getting re-hydrated and trying to gain some ground on the hyper emesis (that means a lot of throw up). I have tried a few medications and I think I have found one that is working. I have been feeling better and able to eat for the last two days. Pleas keep praying for the baby. I know the Lord will protect us but we covet your prayers for a healthy baby and a healthy momma.
Jess has been such a great husband through all of this. Keep him in your prayers as well, he has had a big job the last few weeks. I also stopped nursing Annella. I think it was harder for me than it was for her. She has been doing great and eating like a champ.
Overall, we are excited about the new baby and having so much fun watching Annella grow and learn new things. She loves her time with Dada and is walking and dancing everywhere!

2 comments:

Our Blog said...

Wow Rebecca. I will be praying for you. I hope things keep on getting better!! I am so excited for you guys. Hope to see you soon.

The Spencer's said...

Rebecca,

Cece and I will be praying for you!