Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fourth of July *

We spent the 4th at Refugio Beach with friends. It was a beautiful day.




Annella enjoyed her first sucker, sand and all.







She loves the beach.



By the end of the day I think the heat was getting to her because she kept putting her head in the sand and wildly laughing!











A picture of Jess and I. We realized we don't have a picture of us together on our blog-so here we are.



My pregnancy is going well. I have been enjoying it so far, at least up until today. I am guessing I am about 7 or 8 weeks now. I have my first doctor's appointment on Monday. Please keep praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy mommy. Love you all.

1 comment:

Williams Family said...

You're prego! How exciting! I'm praying right now that God have His hands on your child!
Love,
Sara