Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Third Time's a Charm?


Hopefully! I spent Sunday night in the hospital again. We may have found some medicine that works this time. Please keep praying that I can recover quickly, I have lost a lot of weight and I am under the body fat percentage for a child-bearing woman, or any woman for that matter. My goal is to gain some weight and hopefully that will make me feel even better. The baby, hopefully is doing just fine but i can't help but think it is also starving. We are praying that God's will, will be done with this pregnancy.

I can't wait to get out and about again to hang with everybody. thank you for your prayers.

2 comments:

BB said...

ahh poor Rebecca! Well hope that one works for you. How is Miss Annella?

DuPar Family said...

Hey we are praying for you guys. Let us know if there is anything that we can help with.